What we are looking for:
- Having experience in Company sales & marketing, Smart, Good Personality, Fluency in English, Hindi & Gujarati.
- Ready to take Challenge. Can lead & motivate Team, Taking Responsibility. Willing to travel for Fieldwork.
- Freshers can also apply. .Having experience in the manufacturing industry will be a beneficial point.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ready to Travel PAN India for sales.
- Achieving sales plan of the territory on Weekly. Monthly and quarterly/Annually.
- Produce new revenue by researching and analyzing potential prospects and sales options.
- Develop relationships with prospects and recommend solutions to improve their production through the use of your products. New leads may be generated through canvassing, cold calling, Personal meeting at client places, partner relationships, and customer referrals.
- Meet sales revenue targets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients and their management teams by providing information, guidance, and support; recommending service and profit improvements; and recommending new opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close.
- Prepare reports by analyzing and summarizing information.
- Mentor team members and teach improved processes in order to enhance staff accomplishments
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objection
- Ready to Travel pan India for sales
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
To successfully apply, please fill all the fields below properly.