Commercial Kitchen Sanitary Tips
Cleanliness and awareness about sanitary is primary thing for food industry.Bacteria can grow easily on unsanitary surfaces.As the whole world facing covid-19 out break, Sanitation for your bulk cooking commercial kitchen is necessary.Moreover, you can't risk your staff & customer's health at any cost. Clean work place gives more positive energy to people working around.Customer's trust build up by methodically followed food hygiene. Therefor, your organization module needs to include some sanitary equipment and sanitation methods.
14 Safety Points Should Be Considering For Commercial Kitchen's Daily Cooking Work...
1. Use Knee Tap/Foot Tap In Hand Washing Area & Cooking Area.
It is helpful during cooking time. It helps to avoid direct human contact also.
2. Follow Proper Hand Washing Method.
3. Wash Vegetable Properly.
4. Cook Food Properly.
5. Don't Use Same Cooking Utensils/ Equipment For Veg & Non-Veg Food.
6. Keep Different Food At Appropriate Temperature To Prevent Bacterial Spread In Food.
7. There Has To Be Sanitation Process Right From Receiving The Materials To Storing And Finally The Food Production.
8. Sanitation Equipment :
Cleaning with soap and other detergents is just one step of the cleaning procedure. It is also necessary to sanitize. Nowadays,You can find so many safety measures sanitation equipment (automatic & manually operated) in market for full body sanitation.Its advisable to put at kitchen entrance.To avoid hand contact of everyone, Foot Operated Hand Sanitizer Stand is best.
9. Some Small Portable & Handy Sanitation Equipment Also Helpful For Daily Use.
10. Store In Respective Storage Areas, Ensuring That The Storage Areas Are Also Sanitized.
11. The Receiving Area Needs To Be Sanitized Regularly.
12. Sanitation Of Kitchens At Regular Intervals.
13. Sanitation Of Ingredients Such As Vegetables, Meats And Other Items. Process Them With Approved Sanitizing Agents To Disinfect.
14. Hands Free Foot Operated Door Opener :
This Foot Operated (Peddle) Door Opener is soon to be considering one in daily life at every place. It will eliminate door handle which usually comes in contact by every next person at work place. It allows you to avoid door handle's germs,simply by using your foot.
How to clean kitchen & Precautions : (Covid Safety Measures & Sanitary)
Steps To Follow:
Step One Of Cleaning
- Remove all solid dirt and food particles
- Rinse with warm water
- Clean with detergent and hot water- 60 degree centigrade
- Rinse with water
- Clean with hot water 75 degree Centigrade for at least 2 minutes.
- Allow equipment like table, counters and cooking ranges to air dry.