It is the perfect job if you like working with people and enjoys an ever-changing work environment. The CRE Executive role is genuinely interesting as you get to learn more about how people act and behave. The data you receive provides you with an insight into customer behavior, and you can use these details to create a tangible marketing plan.
What we are looking for:
- Having experience in Company CR, Smart, Good Personality, Fluency in English, Hindi & Gujarati.
- Ready to take Challenge. Can lead & motivate Team, Taking Responsibility etc.
- Freshers can also apply. Having experience in manufacturing industry will be beneficial point.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning and delivering CRE strategies across the organization with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty and expanding the company brand.
- Deciding on a final CRE structure and architecture that will work seamlessly across the business and capture crucial information along the sales funnel.
- Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
- Collaborating with other departments ensure the CRE strategy works well for every aspect of the business.
- Development of testing strategies to guarantee the most efficient approach for the organization and its customers.
- Coming up with creative ideas, preparing proposals, overseeing the production process & execution and reporting the results to the relevant people.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Customer Relationship Executive (CRE) Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
- Guide and lead team members to deliver products/services that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
- Handle client issues throughout the implementation life cycle in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Manage and train resources to ensure quality and consistency of service to customers.
- Schedule and conduct status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
- Provide proper refund and compensation to customers on time.
- Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Assist in making major business decisions.
- Develop and update client related reports.
- Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- Negotiate and manage agreements through business contract process.
- Create online videos, training guides, FAQs, WebEx training sessions etc. to benefit all customers.
- Identify and develop problem solving methodologies to resolve customer issues.
Customer Relationship Executive (CRE) Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales, Fluent English Communication
Qualifications : Must be graduate or diploma holder.
For successfully apply, please fill all the field below properly.