Kitchen Equipment Manufacturer
Home »Kitchen Equipment Products »Kitchen Equipment Cooking Equipment »Kitchen Equipment
Steam Jacketed Vessel
- Kettle is suitable to boil, steam, poach, braise or simmer all kinds of produce.
- Max Pressure of inner jacket at 1.5 bar and minimum working pressure at 0.1 bar.
- Heat Insulated: limited heat radiation and low energy consumption.
- Steam Heating at Nominal pressure of 0.45 bar.
- Safety valve set at 1.5 bar, for the discharging of steam when the pressure in the jacket exceeds this limit.
- DE pressuring Valve to allow the escape of air from the jacket (Air Vent).
- Manually Tilting Mechanism to Pan can be Tilt up 90˚ to facilitate Pan emptying.
- Swivel Faucet provide for easily cleaning of vessel.
- Spring Loaded Lid assembly for easy and less effort opening and closing movement. Lid is double lined insulated in stainless steel.
- Unit Having Nylon bullet feet to accommodate uneven flooring.
- Heavy duty under frame construction made form MS Angle and C Channel.
- External Paneling is made in AISI 304 16swg and 18swg.
- Cooking Vessel featuring pouring lip Assembly made of Double Jacked in AISI 304 10 swg designed to operate at a pressure of 1.5 bars.
- Double lined Insulated Lid assembly with handle made in AISI 304 16-gauge.
- All Pan Internal Surface Round and polished for Better hygiene.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.