- In Advance Technology Indirect Heating system with steam at a working pressure of 1.5 Bar. The Heating up time is automatically reduced, up to 35% in comparison with other boiling pans at 0.5 Bar.
- The kettle is suitable to boil, steam, poach, braise or simmer all kinds of produce.
- Max pressure of inner jacket at 1,5 bar minimum working pressure at 0.1 bar. Allows temperature control between 50°C and 110°C.
- Uniform Heat Distribution through all food to the same degree temperature with excellent food a result even at low temperature or with reduces Quantity of food.
- Short Heating up Time and short cooking time.
- The time needed to heat up water at full capacity from 20°C to 90°C 50min.
- Special Design Burner with electronic ignition and monitoring system guarantees safe and long-life operation.
- Motorized pan tilting can be tilted over 90° to facilitate pouring and cleaning operation.
- Built-in temperature sensor to precisely control the cooking process.
- IPX5 Water-resistant.
Construction & Controls
- Heavy-duty underframe construction made from AISI 304 (3mm. Thickness)
- Cooking Vessel featuring pouring lip Assembly made of Double Jacked in AISI 316 14 swg designed to operate at a pressure of 1.5 bars.
- The high-quality thermal insulation of the pan saves energy and keeps operating ambient temperature low for the comfort of the chefs.
- The safety valve avoids overpressure of the steam in the jacket.
- Safety thermostat protects against low water level.
- Water Mixing Unit provided on top for filling and pan cleaning operation easy (Optional).
- Electronic microprocessor control with digital display consents pre-selection of cooking temperature (From 50° to 110° C), time and start time ensures adherence to the pre-programmed cooking process.
- The Food Sensor placed at the bottom of the vessel provides efficient temperature control (no overcooking): furnishes exact values even small quantities of food.
- No overshooting of cooking temperature & fast reaction.
- Error display for quick trouble-shooting.
- A HOLD Setting to maintain boiled food at the required temperature in order to avoid overheating.