- Multipurpose cooking surface guarantees great flexibility in the cooking processes: Roasting Browning / Stewing and Preparation of sauces / Sautéing and Boiling.
- Cooking Surface with Duo mat bottom allows performing wet and dry cooking alternatively.
- The flat bottom allows an even distribution of fat. The minimum use of fat offers optimum grilling results.
- Insulated Lid reduces energy consumption to keep food warm at about 75°C up to 90% compared with an open lid.
- Double–skin structure of panels and lid to reduce heat losses.
- Actual cooking/holding temperature setting and digital display.
- Built-in food temperature sensor for precise control of the cooking process.
- Special Design burner with electronic ignition and monitoring system.
- Motorized Pan Tilting Pan tilts 90° for complete emptying/cleaning.
- IPX5 water-resistant.
Construction & Controls
- Heavy-duty underframe construction made from AISI 304 (3mm. Thickness)
- Cooking Vessel in SS 316. (8 mm Thickness)
- The high-quality thermal insulation of the pan saves energy and keeps operating ambient temperature low for the comfort of the chefs.
- Internal structure and external panels in AISI 304 Stainless Steel.
- Water Mixing Unit provided on top for filling and pan cleaning operation easy (Optional).
- Electronic microprocessor control with digital display consents pre-selection of cooking
temperature (from 50 to 250°C), time and start time ensures adherence to the pre-programmed cooking process.
- The Food Sensor provides efficient temperature control (no overcooking): the power is
supplied as and when required to keep the set temperature value without exceeding it.
- “Boiling function”: when the nominal temperature is equal to or lower than 110°C, the system measures the temperature, as in a boiling pan.
- Frying function”: when the nominal temperature is equal or higher than 110°C, the system controls the temperature on the bottom plate, as in a Bratt pan.
- No overshooting of cooking temperature & fast reaction.
- Error display for quick trouble-shooting.